Friday, November 17, 2017

New Book Received



We got a book in the mail. Ferdinand Flamingo snuck into the pictures. I ordered it and received it before the day of release. Thank you Amazon. It is wonderfully put together with great tutorials. It shows steps in how to draw, how to use copic markers or any alcohol base marker, and even mix media. It goes beyond the drawing and includes setting the background also. Bale Jae uses cute avatar to bring your attention to “Tips” in various areas. I love that so much. 

 If you have an artist working on their craft, this might be a good holiday gift. I am excited to get started honing my own craft and leaning new techniques. I know it is available at Amazon and Barnes and Nobles but you can check with your local bookstore also.

Happy Drawing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger meets Santa

Ginger met Santa Claus and had her picture taken at Petsmart. Free picture but donations accepted for animals and kids. What a fun outing th...