Tuesday, November 14, 2017

ATC swap arrivals

Last month I joined some ATC swaps on the site ATCforall.com . I joined a skulls and skeletons, Spooky Halloween, and Jack O’Lantern. The swap was 3 for 3 in each. If you want to swap art but not add too much pressure, think about swapping ATCs. They are small so they are manageable on time. The site atcforall is a great venue to start out. I am glad to have across it. Now that I completed my first few swaps, I will sign up to do more. 


Here are the art ATCs I got back. So much fun to get get someone’s vision. 

Skulls and Skeletons featured art from ErsatzEpiphany, JoyceG, and Firefly.



Spooky Halloween featured art from PinkJellyfish, Linda4atc, and TrinaLD.



Jack O’Lanterns featured are from xela7072, Firefly, and PouringDiva.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger meets Santa

Ginger met Santa Claus and had her picture taken at Petsmart. Free picture but donations accepted for animals and kids. What a fun outing th...