Thursday, October 12, 2017

Inktober Day 12

Today's Inktober prompt is shattered and the only thing I could think of was my husband's iPhone. I rounded the corners of my ATC card and it really was a good representation of the iPhone shape. I let the white paper work for me. I drew the lines in with a micron but used a sharpie for the large black space. The sharpie worked well because as I was inking the white, I did not like my beginning sketch and I just covered it with black sharpie. I completed the shatter with a white gel pen.
It represents my hubby's phone but I believe his is more shattered.
#inktober #inktober2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger meets Santa

Ginger met Santa Claus and had her picture taken at Petsmart. Free picture but donations accepted for animals and kids. What a fun outing th...