Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mini Pocket Card/ Book Alice in Wonderland

Check out the video of my Alice in Wonderland Mini Pocket Card/ Book. The cards are ATC size. I took a third of a trading card sleeve to create card/ book. Each ATC is on card stock and characters are colored in prismacolor pencils. The characters were inspired by the art of Lily Chilvers. The backgrounds were created with Tim Holtz stencils and distress inks. I have added some fibers from my stash. On the outside I used washi tape. I added a tag and a mini bottle. I have tucked the card into a mini envelope. My niece is going to be so happy. She is going to be our Alice for Halloween! Mini Pocket Card video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ginger meets Santa

Ginger met Santa Claus and had her picture taken at Petsmart. Free picture but donations accepted for animals and kids. What a fun outing th...